1. Week #2 half marathon training – 3 miles, 33 minutes. Legs were TIGHT from this weekend.
2. Almost caught up with Glee episodes… only about 15 minutes left of the last one!
3. Even when I leave for work at 8:20 it is possible to still arrive at 8:30. I love living 5 miles from work.
4. Hour and a half long meetings make the morning fly by.
5. Leaving work to go get gas is an acceptable way to spend your lunch break.
6. It’s satisfying talking to a really annoyed person who can’t find something while searching your website, only to find out they are spelling the word wrong and that’s why they’re having issues.
8. Shawn T makes my heart swoon.
9. No workout DVD has ever made me sweat so much or jump so high.
10. Chickpea tacos in blue corn tortilla shells are a fantastic post-workout dinner. Especially followed by not-so-healthy pistachio fluff. You mean if it’s green it doesn’t automatically make it healthy?
11. Finding a pink tutu at Target is one of the highlights of my weekend.
12. Pink tutus and beer cornbread… and turtle cookies… recipes to come soon :).
Now off to create my shirt for the Haunted Hustle on Saturday and watch Castle!