1. My yoga studio offered a groupon on Sunday! I went for the larger package and got 10 classes for $35. $3.50 per yoga class? I’ll take it.
2. This quote pinned by Sister got close to 100 repins this week.
3. I finished my second new book of the year (5th book total)! Shopaholic Takes Manhattan was a very light and funny read – and definitely what my brain needs after working all day ;). Shopaholic Ties the Knot is next!
4. I got my workouts and all the information for Best Body Bootcamp! Last day to sign up is tomorrow and it starts on Monday! Even though I’m still following my Nashville 1/2 Marathon training plan, I have created a new plan with BBC included. I’ll be posting that every week, but not with the workout detail of course ;). If you want to know what Workout A, B, + C are I greatly encourage you to sign up! Tina, you’re amazing and I can’t wait to start!!
5. I kind of really want these socks to run a race in! Even though people will think I’m crazy, I’ll know they’ll secretly be jealous.
7. iPad 3 rumors/invitation. All I’ve got to say is that this better be true. I’ve been waiting over 6 months for it to finally be announced and it would be so disappointing if it’s something else!
8. I finally signed up for two workshops at my aforementioned yoga studio! A master’s class + handstand workshop this month. I can’t wait!
9. My second ever business trip is next week – it came up so fast! I’ll be headed to Seattle for the first time and am quite excited, even though I won’t have a ton of free time while there. Although I am really hoping I can get my 7 mile run in on either the hotel treadmill or outside on the streets of the city! I love running new places :).