Mmm, those look like delicious pancakes! I searched over my blog to see if I ever posted the recipe, and it turns out this one went un-posted. I even had a named post in my draft posts with only the ingredients put in. At least I had gotten that far! And when, you may ask, was this picture/recipe taken and made? September 15th. Oh goodness, that’s quite a long time ago. I wish I could say for certain that I loved this recipe, but to be quite honest, I can’t really remember… but I certainly wouldn’t have saved the picture if they were bad!
Banana Bread Pancakes
- 1 c oat flour (ground using gluten free oats)
- 1t baking powder
- 1/4 c rolled oats
- 1/4c ground flax
- 2 bananas
- 1/2 c unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 eggs
1. Mix together all the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
2. In a smaller bowl, mash the banana and then add that, the milk, eggs and vanilla to the dry ingredients.
3. Stir everything together and then cook on a griddle until done.
At least all pancake recipes are cooked basically the same way! Served here with some delicious chicken breakfast sausage.
I imagine these would taste like banana bread… and that sounds quite tasty. I think these might have to be recreated this weekend, along with a bunch of other recipes :).