- 1 box gluten free brownies, or your favorite brownie recipe (I used Trader Joe’s gluten free brownie mix and it was fantastic)
- 1/2c chocolate chips
- 1t peppermint extract
- 1c chocolate chips
- ~2T milk
- 4 candy canes, crushed
1. Mix the brownies according to package directions, or your recipe. Add in the chocolate chips and peppermint extract to the batter before baking.
2. One the brownies have baked and cooled, melt the chocolate with the milk over a double boiler, or in the microwave.
3. Top the cooled brownies with the melted chocolate ganache topping and sprinkle with the crushed candy canes or peppermint candy.
4. Keep in the fridge. Once set up, cut into delightful triangle-shaped pieces.