Fruit salsa is surprisingly easy to make, and yet it seems like we never get around to making any! This recipe is a variation of one that we have had at a few Pampered Chef parties – usually featured because the Pampered Chef Food Chopper makes this recipe a snap. Don’t have a food chopper? I’m sure it’ll work just fine to chop your fruit up into small pieces, it just might take a little bit longer.
Simple Fruit Salsa
- 2 apples
- 2 kiwis
- 1 cup strawberries
- zest & juice of one orange
- 1T any fruit preserves (we used cherry)
- a splash of lime juice
- honey to taste (depending on sweetness of your fruit – add last if needed)
1. Wash your fruit
2. Chunk your fruit up to fit in the food chopper.
3. Chop everything in small batches and combine it all together in a bowl.
4. Add in the orange zest & juice, preserves and lime juice. Mix well and add honey if necessary.
This also made a wonderful topper on my morning bowl of oats. I also had some as an afternoon snack with some rice crackers – it’s so good!